UPDATED-My Stitches

Saturday, December 1, 2007


Had my stitches removed at the Tampines Polyclinic yesterday (cheaper, go GP more expensive).


The scar was sooooo ugly, especially when they stitch it so far apart and it looks scary because my flesh doesn't seem to 'stick' yet, can still see some 'opening' leh but
the doctors they only looked at if the wound is clean or not. Haizz.

Went to my mother-in-law's place yesterday too and she also said it looks scary and long and also told me better not carry baby as the wound looks as if they may 'break open' anytime! Haha...my sentiments too...lol.



Photo of before the removal of stitches.


A close-up on my stitches


Length of my scar - compared to my hubby's finger
(pls bear in mind that he is one big and tall sized guy)



AFTER REMOVAL OF STITCHES

Ok, the ACTUAL measurement...
Scary and ugly ya? Yeeucks!


Will post the look of my scar and the measurement after removal of stitches if both my pc and hp are in a better mood :P - K, done. Updated!!



0 comments: