'Mending' in Process... :p

Friday, February 22, 2008

Sorry folks to disappoint you by not updating my blog nowadays.

Been real busy with an additional baby (been very sticky and cranky now, so a bit troublesome and difficult to handle at times) :(

Ok, one at a step first.

Now that I have gotten the photo developing guy to help transfer the pix from my hp memory card to a disc and to my flash drive, now I FINALLY managed to get some of the pix relevant to some of my previous post and will update them whenever I have the time...as I have promised earlier ;)

So folks, do continue to support me by coming back now and then to check out any update of mine (if there's any) and pls do go back to my previous posts as well as I may have uploaded some pix there. - Ok, so far had updated the photos for posts titled : 'My Stitches' and 'Another Kiasu Mummy'. Do check out the photos. Thank you :)

To make things easier for you guys and myself, I would appreciate if you can link me and subscribe my blog (readership).

Thank you guys so much for still coming back to check out my blog although I've not been 'back' here for a while.

A big THANK YOU to ALL! *muack muack* :)

0 comments: