Din Know That It Is This Tough!

Thursday, June 26, 2008




Having a party or a BBQ is a tough one...and I'm having a BBQ birthday party for my 2nd darling which she had requested. Gosh, indeed tough and it's worse for our pockets :(

We will be having the BBQ at my
uncle's condo where they helped us to book the pit. Some of the relatives will be there earlier, before the BBQ, which will only start around evening time so that the kids can play and swim. It is not easy to organise one. There are so many things and food to prepare and coordinate. Fortunately for my side, my aunties are helping me out as they have maids. I am really very grateful to them but I feel bad as they do not want me to pay them. I feel even more so for my 4th Aunt-In-Law as the total amount which she is paying for the things come up to around $100+ which include the booking of the pit, charcoal, some food and my darling's birthday cake. The cake alone already cost $70+!!

I had no idea about that then. My aunt-in-law only told me that we do not have to buy a cake for our darling as she will order a cake for her as well besides preparing some of the BBQ stuff. My dad was the one who told me about it and I had a shock! I asked him what kind of cake is that that can cost so much because from what I know, it's not a huge cake. Haizz. Really feeling very bad now and they insisted on NOT wanting me to pay them and for my this aunt-in-law she was saying that this is considered as her present to my darling as she will not be getting one for her, so the food and cake prepared counts. Wow, what a big and expensive present for a young gal like my darling. When my darling heard about this, she felt bad too and even commented :"I shouldn't have this BBQ party if Iknow this...". Silly girl, but her words made my heart warm as this shows that she is a sensible gal. To make the BBQ interesting and to keep the children occupied, I even thought of some games but so far I can only think of 3 .

Anyway, hope everything turns out well and smooth and everyone will enjoy themselves to the fullest!


0 comments: